欢迎加入【思·享】~没什么特别的部落格....多多指教....

[It's a good day in everyday]-裴玲

2010年11月1日星期一

the ever happiness

yes!finally i done my 1st paper in this “irritating” final exam~
yaya!is the 1st paper oni..but y?
y i could feel such a released feeling??
well~no1 could understand since this is MYfeeling~
no nid 2 explain 2 others actually~but in fact i hav to!
yeah is me!owaz cant keep the heart feeling as well~
Cry when sad
Laugh without image when happy~
Insane while angry as a shrew!

In fact, i done my 1st paper 2day..
be honest, i feel released n happiiiiiiiiiiii
the ever happiness i have ever felt!
time 2 throw away all my pessimistic feeling!
time 2 throw away all the BC1 notesssssssssssssss
time to sleep tight!!!!!
noe?
i cant fall asleep yesterday nite~
the rainy day mixed up v the cold weather fall me down
i'm stressed!
seriously!i hav the foreboding for this exam~*i duno y=="*

may b!May B~i had cover all the syllabus~
but!i juz read through..nvr memories!!
ya!LASER is the best word to describe my study way~
i cant memorise at all~
i dun hav the talent in memorising!!!
fail~~~i scare!
succeed~i sweared!!!

since i hav spent almost 2 years here~
i dun wish 2 waste the time~so i do keep on moving
so! again~i cant fail!
.........................................................................................................

well...vf the blessing~
indeed..the questions r quite tough
but...i try 2 cover all...
i wish luck on my coming papers as well...
i need strength!i nid a spirit of moving as well!!!!

my dear god~my dear spirit~
can u hear me?


*trying 2 improve my broken english~
since i'm reli poor in this!

没有评论:

发表评论